Thursday, January 13, 2011

Parental Concerns

Now I'm not a parent... yet. But I oft wonder how good (or bad) a parent I would be if eventually saddled with a responsibility of such epic proportions. It's a life-long task, just in case that somehow escaped your notice. As a parent I would want the best for my kids, and would want them to be the best they could possibly be.

But how does a father/mother elicit the greatest response from their child - the response, both mental and physical, that leads them to the epitome of their childhood form, setting the pace for a future of success and prosperity? The article below Compares two starkly different methods of "rearing" a child. My choice of word is intentional. Read on, and ponder which form of parental guidance would work best for you.


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052748704111504576059713528698754.html#dummy

No comments: